The Goodwins were in town visiting Jill's family in NY for Christmas, so we headed over to see them the Sunday after Christmas for a night. As always it is so nice to see our dear friends even if only for a couple of days. We love and miss them so much, but are extremely grateful that we get to see them and have our kids interact occasionally. This summer we want to try and make it to Portland to see them and then head over to Seattle to see Great Aunt Ginny and friends too. Maybe now that I put that on the blog it means we have to make it happen!
Owen, Izzy, and Teagan hit it off right away as usual, and we all just sat back and enjoyed eachothers company as we caught up. It was also nice to see Jill's family, who are always very gracious hosts.
The boys, keeping with tradition, had to make a big meat dinner on the grill.
Owen is wearing a new monster hat he got from my friend Nancy, which he loves of course.
Lots of love from the Aunts and Uncles all around!
The kids were hiding from us and then would peak through the stairs. If you look closely, you can see how excited Owen was to get his picture taken.
Great climbing guys!
Before we left I wanted to take a family photo of the Goodwins and before I realized it, Owen jumped in to be part of it too. So why whenever I want a family photo of us does it become such an issue I would still like to know?! Oh well, at least it made for a cute picture of all of them.
The girls saying goodbye. We miss you guys already.






















No comments:
Post a Comment