Ok, I think this is the last of pics never posted...
Sibling love on a hot, lazy summer morning. And when I say sibling love, I mean it. These two are always giving eachother hugs and kisses. It's almost like Owen has to touch his sister whenever he goes past her, whether its to squeeze her big cheeks or pat her on the head. And Teagan loves to give kisses and pats her brothers back when they hug in the most adorable way. I love the relationship that they have and PRAY, PRAY, PRAY that it lasts forever.
We have this little entertainment place in the center of what I call the "Big Box" strip. You know, where every store you could imagine is located along a two mile stretch. All summer long Owen asked to ride the cars and for some reason we never went. Then one day we needed to go to Lowes, which this place literally is attached to their parking lot, so we gave in. While Daddy and Teagan strolled through Lowes, Owen and I went on the "race cars", hence no pics. We had a blast and being my son, he wanted to go faster than the cars would allow of course. Then Daddy got to go on the bumper boats, which was hilarious to see his daddy long legs trying to fit in.
In case you didn't realize, the Willards are animal lovers! I don't mean that they have a cat and dog and think animals are cute. I mean they LOVE animals. So when a baby squirl falls out of a tree and is abandoned by his mother it is second nature for them to take the little thing in, research what it needs, and then of course build an amazing cage. This little guy was so cute, what's not to love!?
Don't worry Nana, Teagan didn't touch it, and yes we all washed our hands. I even took a picture for proof of what Teagan was doing while we played with the baby squirrel.





No comments:
Post a Comment