Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 05, 2010

Summer Pics Never Posted

I was going through my iPhoto albums looking at what I still needed to catch up on and realized there were lots of photos from this summer never posted.  Mostly because my camera was on its last leg, which you will see evident in some of the pics.  I was able to play around with others to either fix them or make them more interesting.  Brace yourself, there's quite a few...

Hanging out at Barrington Beach with Shawn and Asher, literally minutes from our house, on one of the last nice days of summer...



One of Mike's famous Beer Can Chickens, in our obviously well seasoned oven, instead of on the grill.  Last days of summer = out of propane!
I love these next pictures of Asher.  I think it was his first time having a superhero popsicle and as you can see he thoroughly enjoyed it.
These next few are from the pool at the YMCA we belong to.  I always love looking back at how much kids change in just half a year. 
I took this picture of Owen taking a break when he wasn't looking.  I felt like he really became my big boy this past summer.  I can't even imagine what this summer will bring.
Another infamous picture of Teagan lunging forward to eat the camera.  If you look closely you can see the first quilt that Mimi made for the kids.  We love her quilts and use them for everything.  {Post of quilts coming soon.}  That's our tent in the background, which is something I highly recommend for new parents.  We have used ours at the beach, pool, back yard, on vacations and even inside too!
Having a tidal pond in our back yard makes for interesting encounters with creatures of all shapes and sizes.  One day when I was loading the kids/gear in the car I saw something large inching by me and jumped.  Here are some pics of Owen saying hello to one of our neighbors.

No comments: