Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 02, 2009

The Wedding...

The wedding was on a beautiful hot day so before it started we hung out in the house where the food for the reception was. Some of Timmy's friends made all of the food for the wedding, which was delicious. We might have sampled a few appetizers while we were in there too.



I caught Owen with his hand in the candy jar more than once!


Then it was time for us to be escorted to our seats. There were quite a few oohs and awes as I walked with Teagan. I love the dress that I bought for her. I was able to customize the colors to coordinate with my dress, which is a little corny, but I love doing things like that.


Here comes the bride...

Owen did a great job escorting the flower girl down the aisle.


Then he put on a show called, "The Many Faces of Owen". It was hilarious. He had no problem standing up in front of everyone during the entire ceremony, but he was very fidgety. I asked him afterwards what he was doing and he said his "tux thingy outfit was itchy".
Here he is just after he walked to his place.


Here he is not long after Sadye walked down the aisle and the actual ceremony started.


The middle of the ceremony...



By the end of the ceremony Owen had made his way to Mike, loosened his collar and tie, untucked his shirt, and taken off his flower. Thankfully he was quiet and wasn't too much of a distraction unless you were really watching him.

The happy MARRIED couple!

Proud parents of the groom.

Mike and Sadye's sister who was the maid of honor.

After I walked down the aisle with Teagan, and just before the ceremony started, she fussed a little. So my dad took her off to the side just in case. She ended up being very good and quiet, but I wanted to make sure.


Nana had bought Owen a special M&M pirate for doing such a great job in the wedding.

Let the partying begin.

It was only fitting that Owen took his shirt off while dancing since Uncle Timmy did the same during our wedding. Good times!

Mother and Son dance.

Mike giving his speech. It was very funny and he did a great job.

Auntie Joyce and Mimi


It was a beautiful day and evening. We are very excited for them and had a wonderful time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an incredibly beautiful wedding and great photos too! I was dying laughing looking at the ones on Owen standing in front making those faces, too cute!

amy said...

wow! such an gorgeous picture of you turned around in your chair with T. i love her little outfit!

Anonymous said...

It sure looks like a great time was had by all! Beautiful background, beautiful bride, beautiful mother-in-law and beautiful sister-in-law. The pictures are great and Owens' antics are priceless. Teagan is a little doll baby to and ALL the dresses are beautiful!
Love, Aunt Bev