Lunch at Magnolia's, which might be a little touristy, but I love it. I can't get enough of their homemade chips with blue cheese crumbled on top and their seafood grits. Yum!

After lunch Owen went on a Red Sash tour with Mimi, Grumpa, and others, while we went to relax on the swings. Owen was very excited about his horse buggy ride.
Photo shoot at the swings with Nana and Papa...
As you can see, our little dare devil Teagan, loved swinging!

I wonder what happened in this photo though. Above she is so ecstatic, laughing and screeching, then below you can see she isn't too happy, but Nana and Papa are all smiles. Too funny.
The famous market on King St. I can't tell you how many hours I spent there as a little girl/teen shopping for treasures. I attribute some of my negotiating skills to those transactions, although it seems like now the prices were set. And no, it wasn't because I had lost my touch.
Back at the hotel to freshen up. Teagan loves her Papa. She kept wanting to go to him the entire trip. It was very sweet.
We met up with the newlyweds and some of their guests briefly at the beach on Folley before heading to see the Beckers.


My little nudist had no problem stripping down to rinse off. I thought it was too cute not to post. Not that this blog needs more pics to embarrass him later in life. I'm such a mean mama.
Owen was extremely excited to see his cousins, Rosers and Aidan. Although very brief, we appreciated them making the drive to see us. We had dinner at Gilligan's and then went to their hotel to hang out for a little bit.

We threw the kids in the tub while they were actually still awake.
What a fun filled day and weekend. The next morning we headed home to RI... to rest!
Thanks again Uncle Timmy and Auntie Sadye for a wonderful trip. We are so blessed to have you in our family and to have been a part of your beautiful wedding.


No comments:
Post a Comment