Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Halloween

We started out the day at Keller's second birthday party, then it was off to the Wildeman's for their annual Halloween parade and party. We had fun at the Greene's and it was nice to celebrate Keller, who is Mike's godson.
Here is a pic of Keller about to start one of the games we had set up for the party.

His birthday cake made by Auntie Linda. She makes amazing cakes for every celebration and we all keep telling her she should make them professionally.

This year Owen was a pirate, so we all dressed up as pirates. I had bought Teagan a pj set of a skeleton that glows in the dark and thought she could wear that for Halloween. However, whenever someone asked what she was going to be for Halloween, Owen kept telling people she was going to be a princess, which obviously I would never choose to dress my daughter as. So, I thought a good compromise would be a skeleton princess. I added the tutu and head-dress that my friend Nancy had given her and she was adorable.







It was fun to see so many of our friends throughout the day at the two different parties. Caitlin and baby Kaia above at the Greene's, Steve and baby Myles below when we arrived at the Wildeman's.

Tom and Henry, who is dressed as a monkey.

The gang walking in the parade.

Willy D and baby Mason adorable together.

Kristen and Hagan, Tat and Teagan


The Powers Family




After the parade and a few pics, it was time for trick or treating. Owen was extremely excited because he remembered last year.

We went around the block plus a few more houses with Lilli, which was enough for both of them.

The two of them were so cute together. They waited for one another and ran and laughed together.



While Owen was having fun with his little girlfriends Lilli and Carey, Teagan was lovin' baby Myles, who was also dressed as a skeleton.


I knew it was going to be a late night and that the Powers were staying over at the Wildeman's, so I brought the kids pj's and we put them all down for the night so we could hang out a little longer. It was fun to catch up on some adult time too.

Overall, it was a great Halloween. It's hard to believe that next year Teagan will be running around and walking in the parade too. I wonder what they both will choose to dress up as...

No comments: