
I love all the Spanish Moss hanging from the trees.


Owen and his new best friend Kennedy, "the flower girl!" exploring before the rehearsal started. Owen's job was to escort her down the aisle.

The groomsmen lining up by height. Mike was the best man of course, and not just because he's the tallest.

Practicing walking back down the "aisle". We weren't too sure if Owen was going to be a willing participant for the actual wedding after his resistance during rehearsal. I think it was hard for him to understand what was going on since nothing was set up yet. He ended up doing a great job and being very entertaining, which you will see in the wedding pics later.

After the rehearsal we went downtown for a very nice dinner at The Upstairs at 39 Rue De Jean. Timmy's friend Nicolai played the guitar throughout the night, then it was time for some family entertainment.

Sadye's younger cousin Parker, who was also the ring bearer, played the violin for everyone. It was very impressive and we were all very proud of him. He also did a great job of helping Owen during the wedding.
Then her grandma, Dorris Wylie (no relation to me), played the accordian and sang, which was very funny. She is such a character. It was nice to finally meet the family that Sadye has told us about these past years.
Timmy and Sadye listening to speeches given by friends and family.
Uncle Timmy and Teagan
I got a new camera for my birthday and I was playing around with the settings when I saw Teagan giving another baby at the party some "love". I didn't have time change it to get an unblurred picture before the "kisses" quickly turned to tears. She's already a heartbreaker!
The happy married couple to be addressing their guests.
Mike and Timmy practicing their magnum looks.
I need to take a nice picture of Teagan wearing this dress. My dad bought it on their recent trip to Greece and sent it with a very touching note about how he used to buy me dresses and now it is her turn. She was adorable as usual.
Mike making fun of his brother during a slide show Sadye's mom put together. Some things never change.
Nana and her baby girl.
An attempt at a family photo.
After the rehearsal dinner the kids went home with Nana and Papa and the adults went to Coast.
A nice profile pic of Joyce Hall. Thanks Joyce for being my subject as I played around with my camera some more.
The rehearsal ended up being an eventful day and evening. It was fun to all be together, to meet some of Timmy and Sadye's friends, see old ones we already knew, and to celebrate the happy couple. We couldn't wait for the next day...


No comments:
Post a Comment