Just look at that form! Hilarious!
Monday, October 19, 2009
Quick Update
I realize that we have faithful followers of our blog. So I must apologize for the length of time it has been since I last posted, and the amount of times it has been now that you open the blog to see a picture of Mike wearing heels, however good looking his calves might be. So, here is a quick update of things to come. I have several posts that I need to do and extremely limited time to do them these days it seems. For instance last night when the house was finally quiet and I started to go through my pics, Teagan woke up in pain from her third tooth finally popping through. But know that you can look forward to posts of Tim and Sadye's wedding in SC, apple picking, Mimi and her horse, Nana and Papa's visit, the Berkshires, and after this week a visit from some Swedish "family". To thank you for your patience, I leave you with two pictures of Owen at the wedding doing what we like to call the "Willard Shuffle". Also in true Willard fashion at weddings, he is shirtless. Good times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
those pictures are hysterical! especially the fact that he's shirtless. can't wait to see your updates!
Big O Rules!
The Willard Shirtless
shuffle alcohol free. Now there's a novelty! He's adorable! Love, Aunt Bev
Post a Comment