No, the title is not a mispelling, it's a new word for the type of crawling Teagan is doing. After a little over a week of crawling now, little miss Teagan realized that she would much rather be walking. So, she crawls up on her tippy-toes, and every few "steps" tries to stand up and walk. It is very funny and cute to watch. Occasionally she gets frustrated, but then she just sits down, looks at one of us, and starts smiling. Adorable! She has also been pulling herself up to things and took two steps sideways holding onto an ottoman.
The other night I was putting laundry away in her room very quietly because I thought she was sleeping. Then I turned to walk out of the room, and there she is standing up in her crib smiling away at me so proud of herself. So down goes the crib one level, and up goes a gate at the top of the stairs. We're in trouble now!
Saturday, August 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment