Today was Mike's first day of school. As is tradition, I woke up early to see him off and take his picture. This was the first one for Teagan. We hope and pray that your new school year starts off great Daddy!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Tell Mike, I take it back! I have always said Teagan is a mini Jamie but in this picture she is a mini Mike! I always love these first day of school for Mike pics. Love, Aunt Bev
This site is an online "Baby Book" for our son Owen and our daughter Teagan. We hope you enjoy it and come back often. God bless.
{If you want to see an image in full screen, click on it.}
1 comment:
Tell Mike, I take it back! I have always said Teagan is a mini Jamie but in this picture she is a mini Mike!
I always love these first day of school for Mike pics.
Love, Aunt Bev
Post a Comment