Before we left for vacation the last week in June, I thought for sure that Teagan was going to start crawling at Nana and Papa's house. I also thought she was going to get her first tooth. Well, neither of those two things happened. She did however, say Mama for the first time and her dadadada turned into Dada. We are still waiting on the first tooth believe it or not, but last Tuesday Teagan started really crawling and we caught it on video! I guess she just needed a little more space because as soon as we cleared all of the furniture out of the family room to have the carpets cleaned, Teagan was on the move.
Owen is talking about who is going to play the "good guy" and who is going to play the "bad guy", a game we play often. Teagan first tries to crawl to her brother and then instead goes right for my fountain drink. Oh boy!
Tuesday, August 04, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
It's all over now! That can be taken in more than one way! I'm glad she saved the crawling for home. I wanted a chance to see her as a baby first before all the milestones that signify how fast she is growing. I am sure she will be chewing with teeth and running and talking before I see her again.
Love, Aunt Bev
Post a Comment