We have three very special birthday girls in the month of February. First is my niece Morgan, who sadly I don't have any recent pictures of since she is so far away in AZ. But I can't believe she is 12 already. She is turning into a sweet little lady who we miss very much. I sent her a fun Sunprint Photo Kit, which I thought was very fitting living in the desert and something I know I would have loved to do at that age. Ok, I admit it, I would love to do it now too.
The second is my niece Riley, or Rosers as we like to call her. She's another one growing up way too fast. I remember flying down for her first birthday and now she is 6. I don't have any pics of her since this past summer, but if you want to see what I made her for her birthday click here. {You can also see what I made for Mimi.}
And finally it was Mimi's birthday this past weekend. We met Mimi and Grumpa for a delicious dinner where Teagan was the life of the party and Owen opened his eyes long enough to say he didn't want to leave when it was time to go.
Happy Birthday to all our birthday girls. We love you!





No comments:
Post a Comment