Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 04, 2010

Little T's Check Up

 
Little Miss Teagan has gone from Baby T in utero, Baby Teagan once we found out she/he was a girl, Baby T by big brother Owen, and now at fifteen months, Little T.

On Tuesday I took Teagan to her 15 month check up, which I don't remember Owen having.  It was because of this that all day long I just assumed that I was taking her in for her 18 month check up.  It was then that I realized just how big my little girl is quickly getting.  
She has such a fun and goofy personality already, albeit stubborn like her...  I took the above pic while Owen was at school and the two of us had our 'morning me' time.  We rocked out to some Laurie Berkner, "I'm Me and You're You", played the spoons, and put dishes away. {After taking pics of the new storage containers though of course.}

15 Month Stats::
  • Height- 32" / 90%
  • Weight- 23 lb 13 oz / 65%
  • Head Circumference- 49 cm / 97% [Yes, that's right, Little T has a Big head.]

1 comment:

nlrafi said...

Perhaps a big head to hold all those big thoughts she'll be having!!!