Spring is here and the kids couldn't be happier. A couple of days in a row last week, I put off errands, laundry, and a major To Do list to just hang outside. Although we did actually get a little yard work done in the process. It was fun to see how differently they enjoyed the yard from last year to this. Owen was interested in helping, mostly because I let him dig a huge hole, but it was also the first time that Teagan could walk around and explore on her own.
I got this table off of Freecycle, which I highly recommend you being a member of if you are interested in getting rid of things or looking for something you don't mind being gently used. I sanded it down at the end of the summer last year and hope to get around to actually painting it this year.
I love these two pics. Owen was teasing his sister and making her laugh hysterically. Then he started growling at her and in the picture you see below she is growling back.
Owen "helping" me put the diapers out to dry while Teagan naps. I went upstiars to open her window so I could hear when she woke up and finally get a little fresh air in, and took a few pics because she is just so darn cute. {And yes, I do have something other than the railing to hang the diapers on.}






















1 comment:
Hey, that little hole looks kind of deep! lol Maybe you better call that "call before you dig" number. The kids looks so cute and look like they are really enjoying the outdoors. I know I have felt better all week with our warm temps and sunshine. Spring has sprung and those nasty weathermen are saying something about snow Sunday. What do they know. Love you.
Post a Comment