I love the peace that it gives me as I walk from room to room doing the things I need to do.
I find myself thanking God on a daily basis for blessing me with the means to live here.
I love looking into the bird nest outside of Owen's window as I change his diaper.
I love watching Diesel chase rabbits into the brush as I wash the dishes.
I love seeing the sun rise up over the cove every morning as I wake still under the covers.
I love being able to see through the winter trees into the pond in our backyard.
I love winter at Willard Pond.






It's hard to see in this picture, but there are some beautiful wood ducks on the right and a heron on the left.


2 comments:
Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you. James 4:8 It is evident in the beauty and tranquility He shares with you in your living space. I can't wait to experience the beauty in person. Love you, Aunt Bev
i'm so jealous of all that outdoor space! what a great place to raise your family.
Post a Comment