


Just before Sanne Nordlund was born, Barbara and Nathan were watching Owen for me. They took advantage of this special time to dress him up in some of the clothes they had already bought for their little baby Girl soon to be born. Mike didn't appreciate these photos as much as I did, hence them just now being posted. However, my Aunt Bev recently had surgery and I wanted to do something to cheer her up as she sits at home in recovery. I hope this works, but that she doesn't laugh too hard. Our thoughts and prayers are with her that she feels better soon.


2 comments:
I'm just hoping Sanne looks better in that dress than Owen does! Tough competition.
Feel better, Aunt Bev!
What can I say?! I don't know that "cheer me up" would be the correct terminology but I definetely had a good chuckle. Thanks for the laugh and your thoughts and prayers. Love, Aunt Bev
Post a Comment