Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 07, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree...

When we flew home from Winter Park we stayed overnight at the Willards. Owen loved their Christmas tree. We didn't put one up this year because of going out of town. Honestly I wasn't sure how Owen would do with it either. But he listened when we told him not to touch theirs, and then remembered which ornaments we had told him he could touch. Here are some pics of Owen and Angela looking at the tree together, which they both enjoyed very much. I also enjoyed watching them as Owen's eyes filled with excitement and Angela's in loving admiration.





Normally I would have cropped the TV out of the picture, but this was a very important Patriot's Game that will go down in history. 16-0 BABY!! GO PATS!!!!

I took these next few pictures with the ones that I had taken of Owen last Christmas in mind. I love seeing how much he has grown from one specific time of year to the next. Below these are the images I took last year.






Not surprising at all, this is where I found Owen when I finally got out of bed the next morning.

1 comment:

The Process said...

So sweet. I love the ones of him with Angela!

And are you seriously pretending you're a football fan now?! : )