Cute...man does he ever look like Mike!! How've you guys been? How were the holidays in Rhode Island? I saw the pics from your trip to Winter Park and it looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
So I jumped on the blog bandwagon...check it out! I've also started making jewelry...And I haven't talked to Brad since before Christmas!
This site is an online "Baby Book" for our son Owen and our daughter Teagan. We hope you enjoy it and come back often. God bless.
{If you want to see an image in full screen, click on it.}
1 comment:
Cute...man does he ever look like Mike!! How've you guys been? How were the holidays in Rhode Island? I saw the pics from your trip to Winter Park and it looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
So I jumped on the blog bandwagon...check it out! I've also started making jewelry...And I haven't talked to Brad since before Christmas!
I miss you guys!
Post a Comment