Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 13, 2007

THE BIG 30!!!!


On September 3rd Mike had his 30th birthday, and I finally surprised him! After knowing Mike for the past ten years, it has been very hard for me to keep anything from him even the littlest things. Most special occasions he has guessed his present long before I even actually purchased it, for example his ten pack season tickets to the Celtics that I bought him for this birthday. However, this time I was able to pull off a little surprise party for the old man, thanks to our good friends Pat and Amy Greene who graciously hosted. I told Mike that we were going into Providence for a romantic dinner and that the Greene's were babysitting so we had to drop off Owen. But when we arrived, surprise!

Pat and Amy Greene
We love our dear friends and can't thank them enough for their hard work.


Bruce and Angela catching up with Pat's mom Mary. It is so nice to be home on the east coast so that they can be a part of our lives, and help celebrate thirty years of their wonderful son's life.


The birthday boy with his new co-teacher Shawn and "Deardorf".


Shawn's son Asher taking a ride on the "pony" we hired.



Owen helping himself to Daddy's birthday cake.



Owen had fun playing with Riley and his little cousin Aidan. Aren't the three little blondies adorable. I loved watching him watch them. It was a challenge trying to get them to stop playing to take a picture. Someday.




Owen at his best.

Happy birthday Daddy. We love you so much.

2 comments:

The Process said...

Happy Birthday Mike! We're celebrating from Chi-town!

Rya Nicole said...

Wanted to wish Mike a Happy Belated Birthday - 30 WOW you are an old man :-)