Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Apple Picking





I am sure we have mentioned that this wonderful land we are currently living on is part apple orchard. Last weekend our good friend Kenny and his two kids, Felix and Tate, came to pick apples. Unfortunately I had to work, but I couldn't believe the pictures of how much they have grown. It's amazing really. The last time I saw them, which was just around a year ago, it seemed like they were still the little toddlers I knew climbing all over me. Now they are probably taller than me! It is sad to think of all the people we know all over the world and how much of their lives we miss out on. But at the same time, it is comforting to know that when we do get the chance to see our friends and family, it is just like we were never apart.

No comments: