Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

The Becker's and County Fairs

Aunt Kika (Karen), Riley Rose, and Aidan were in town for three weeks this summer. We had so much fun going up to Nana and Papa's lakehouse to all hang out and enjoy the summer together. We had so much fun we barely took any pictures. Surprising I know, but we were also out of town for part of their visit.
Here are a couple of Great Aunt Barbara with the babies.



Spoiling Owen with some of Aunt Bev's delicious cupcakes.

Then the County Fairs!!!! First Aunt Kika made us go to the Demolition Derby at the Cass County Fair. We didn't take the kids though because of the noise and fumes. I couldn't believe how much fun we had. We each picked a car and watched them smash eachother. I sat there very torn between the entertainment of it and the destruction I knew it would be doing to the atmosphere. Oops! My car is the one with the 'Wrong Way' sign on top of it.


Then we went to the South Bend County Fair to feast and go on rides.


Great Uncle Larry and Mike, two peas in a pod.

Owen and Riley on their first ride. Actually Riley is a pro at going on rides, but this was Owen's first time. He didn't cry until I tried to take him off!



This ride just went in circles and you can see he wasn't as impressed.





No comments: