Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

FUZZI BUNZ PHOTO CONTEST

As you know, we use cloth diapers for Owen called Fuzzi Bunz. Well, this summer they are having a photo contest. So I thought it would be fun to have our own little contest and then submit the winner to the official Fuzzi Bunz Contest. Below is a brief discription of what they are looking for and the prizes. Please vote on which number you think is the best by clicking on the comments link at the end of the blog entry.

2007 Fuzzi Bunz Contest

'Bunz on the Run' Summer Photo Contest Details

We’re looking for the best, cutest and most original photos of your babies sporting their Fuzzi Bunz this summer. Whether vacationing near the Eiffel Tower or Great Wall of China, or just simply lounging at the beach or grandma’s backyard, send us your most creative baby in Bunz photograph and you could win $1,000 (USD) cash and $500 (USD) worth of Fuzzi Bunz diapers and accessories. Plus, your baby’s photo will grace the homepage of FuzziBunz.com!

Judging:
Photographs will be determined by a panel of judges selected at the sole discretion of Mother of Eden, LLC. The winning photo will be determined according to the sole discretion of the judges. Judges will be asked to consider the following criteria:

  1. Location – Is the location of the photograph interesting, unique, fun, etc.?
  2. Photo Interest/Creativity – Does the photo have creative or interesting elements?
  3. Baby’s Expression – Is the baby enjoying the process (smiling, funny expression, etc.)?
  4. Clarity of Fuzzi Bunz – Can Fuzzi Bunz be clearly seen and deciphered in the photo? Is it a positive image of Fuzzi Bunz?
#1


#2


#3


#4


#5


#6


#7


#8


#9


These two are not entries because you can't see his face, but I love them and wanted to share them. Don't forget to vote for your favorite!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have to go with 9 or 10. Expression in 9 is better, composition of 10 is better. I think they would automatically rule out a picture of a baby near a tractor even though we know it was in a safe situation. The garden pictures are cute but Owen doesn't seem too impressed. If you had him crawling up the sand dune and he looked back that would be the perfect picture. Try to find someone with a new litter of puppies and put him in the center of that. (or Kittens) Or the center of babies crying in regular diapers and Owen content in his fuzzi bunz. but then you would have to have permission to use the other kids images. maybe not such a good idea. put regular diapers on the puppies. Good Luck, Aunt Bev

Anonymous said...

ok I meant 8 or 9 and upon reflection I go with 9. Aunt Bev

Anonymous said...

I was thinking 8 or 9 (even before I saw that that was Aunt Bev said!).kika

The Process said...

I think that I just want to vote for Aunt Bev.
Nathan suggests regular diapers on puppies.
I vote for #8.5

Anonymous said...

i like number 1 the best...i love the expression on his face, you can see the fuzzi bunz so clearly and i like that he is standing on a tractor (a boy being all boy in his fuzzi buns!) but hadnt thought at all about the safety issue that they might not like.
maybe they wouldnt care?

number 8 is my second favorite but you cant see the fuzzi bunz that well...

good luck!

Anonymous said...

Aunt Ginny thinks that #1 is the best after reading the guidelines for the contest. She also just really likes the photo

Anonymous said...

#1 Without a doubt. Love you Big O.
Uncle Timmy

Unknown said...

Grandpa Bruce took a poll at work and the girls voted:
3 votes for #1
1 vote for #3
4 votes for #4
1 vote for #5
1 vote for #6
1 vote for #9

Anonymous said...

I vote for picture #1 -- it has his personality and he's having so much fun!
Tatiana

Anonymous said...

My favorites are 5 and 8 DEFINATELY =]
Love,Becca