Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 20, 2007

Happy Anniversary

Today is Mike and my five year anniversary. On this day two years ago we found out that we were pregnant with Owen, and today we have very exciting news once again. No, I am not pregnant. Actually, we are moving to Rhode Island! Mike has accepted a job at the CVS Highlander Charter School and he starts work August 20th. The next month is going to be a hectic one with one more small summer trip planned, finishing up work with my clients, and of course packing and moving to the east coast. We still need our condo in Chicago to sell, but we have found a house here that we love and hopefully will be able to move into if everything works out. We appreciate all of your continued prayers and support.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I know you have been looking forward to this for a long time, so I'm glad everything is falling into place. And of course, this gives me another destination to visit and you know I love that. Hey, are you going to be in Chicago this weekend?
Oh and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
-Jo

Rya Nicole said...

Happy Anniversary! I am glad that you guys found something. I'm going to miss you though. Jim, Rya and I will definitely have a new place to visit. See you this weekend, LYLAS!

The Process said...

This is what I get for looking at your blog before talking to you! Congratulations to you both! So glad that prayers have been answered for you and will continue to pray that one more big prayer is answered soon!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! So happy for you guys and SO glad you have a blog so that you can keep us all updated on your new adventures out there!
we'll keep the prayers coming for the last pieces to fall into place...