Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 13, 2007

Life Changes

It's official... life as we know it is changing. Our little baby is walking, and has been consistantly now since Easter day. As if that wasn't enough, I have also stopped breastfeeding Owen. This is something that is bitter sweet. My goal initially was to transition him from breastmilk to cow's milk, and I acheived that. But who knew that I would actually want to breastfeed for that long or even longer honestly. Although I do feel it was time to wean him, I will miss it. I thank Owen for the special time and bond that we shared through this experience, and can't wait to see what we will share in the future. I also want to thank my family and friends for supporting me, especially my patient husband.

Speaking of my patient husband, he has been called for an interview in Rhode Island and will be going there in a couple of weeks. We are excited about this particular life change, and might even have a house there that we like. Which brings us to our home now, here in Chicago, it is on the market! If you know anyone looking for a two bedroom, one bath, with great neighbors and a good location, come on by! You can see our listing at the following link: Buyer Full Page
The six attached photos to the buyer full page were quickly taken by our realtor and new photos will be coming soon.

So as we look ahead to our little and not so little life changes, we ask that you pray for us, and thank you for your love and support.

1 comment:

The Process said...

We are proud of you Jamie . . . and your dedication to Owen through breastfeeding!

We don't want you to move but hope that the desires of your heart are granted!