Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Teagan's Birthday Bash

Teagan had a wonderful low key birthday party with lots of desserts. In fact, I think I made almost ten different desserts including a couple types of cookies Nana brought all the way from MI. Friends and family came, we snacked on all the yummy food Mimi and Nana helped me put together, kids ran wild, and Teagan was her fun, loving and silly self. It was a simple and sweet birthday party, just like a one year old should have.
A couple of pictures of Teagan welcoming her friend Cassidy...

Mimi and Joyce checking out all the food.

Baby Kaia all partied out.
Amanda trying to get Teagan to show how she takes a few steps, laughs, and then sits down right away. She'll walk one of these days. By the way, Teagan is wearing the exact dress I wore for my first birthday. I know, I can't get over it either the amount of clothes she has that were mine. We definitely wore our dresses a little shorter in those days.
Then it was time for the birthday cake. Teagan didn't really know what to do with the candles, so big brother Owen ran over to help her blow them out.

But then she had no problem knowing what to do with the rest of it...


I gave my camera to AJ, Cassidy's mom, so she could take some pics for me while I brought the cake out etc. and she got some cute ones of Teagan getting just a little messy. Thanks AJ for taking pics. {Nana's pics will be posted later, when I get them.}



I came over to get a photo with the birthday girl, and she slimed me with her messy hands.


An attempt at a family photo above. Owen was being a little resistant, so Riley said he would be in the picture. It was very cute.
Then we tried to get a picture of all the kids together. This always makes for a good laugh.

I made three different icecream cakes to add to the "pretty cake" club. Aren't they beautiful?!

Teagan and Cassidy playing with her new cradle that Grumpa made. Everyone was very impressed with it of course.


Owen passing out the party favors, candy jewelry, to his friends.
Thank you everyone for making Teagan's birthday so special. She is a very lucky girl to have so many friends and family to adore her.

No comments: