
They have a very nice farmer's market there too.



Then we went to the mall for an appointment to get pictures taken of Teagan wearing a dress that I had my one year pictures taken in. {I'll post that picture/story later.}
After that it was time to see Santa. Owen came up with a list of questions he had for Santa during the car ride over. Not surprisingly, he walked right up to him and started to ask his questions. "Excuse me Santa. Can Mama put a bell on Marker's hat so we know when he comes?" [Marker is our Elf On The Shelf. If you don't know what that is I highly recommend you get one for your child.]

Teagan on the other hand wanted nothing to do with Santa, which resulted in the classic picture of older sibling in smiles and baby in tears. I think the picture would have been adorable either way.

Nana and Papa were staying the night at The Westin in Providence so we went there to freshen up before dinner at Flemmings, which is in their lobby.

Both of the kids were exhausted during dinner, so Nana took them back to the room while the rest of us finished our delicious dinner. Here's what we found when we got back to the room...

Thanks for a fun filled visit like usual Nana and Papa. We miss you!


1 comment:
What a great picture of Mom and Teagan. You should post that on fb.
Post a Comment