Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tatiana's Baby Shower

I hosted a baby shower for my dear friend Tat this past weekend along with our friend O'Rya. It was a very nice afternoon shared with old girlfriends and new ones too.

Here is Tat in her beautiful pregnant sexiness!

Tat's neice Lilly playing with Teagan.

Willy-D's (Tat's husband), mom Betsy and sister Katie.


Tat opening presents. The T-shirt says "My First President".

Tat showing off her Mustela products, which we also use and swear by. A couple of our friends also use Mustela and we all told Tat she had to register for it, then when she was telling her mom about it Dominique said that was what she had always used on her and her sister. Tat's mom is from France and used to bring it back with her to the US before you could buy it here.

Sarah and Amy with Teagan.

Tat's sister Penelope.


O'Rya, Tat, and me holding the quilt I made for the shower. I made this quilt, inspired by Eric Carle's book The Very Hungry Caterpillar and the multi-colored furniture in the nursery, for everyone to write on during the shower. It turned out really cute and people wrote very nice things on it from a loving message, nursery rhyme, or poems, including a few in French. This was our gift to Tat along with the anniversary edition pop-up version of the book and a few other books. {I have a few finishing touches to make on the quilt and then I will post better pictures of it.}


It was such a nice day and a wonderful way to start Mother's Day weekend. We love you Tat and le petit Wildeman to be!

No comments: