Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend

After Tatiana's baby shower, we met Mimi and Grumpa in Worcester for dinner at Block 5 Bistro, which is becoming a Mother's Day tradition. Dinner was delicious and it was fun to all go out together. Then we headed up to their house to spend the night and hang out.
The picture below is me trying to sneak a picture of Mike's new look. For the first time in 31 years he has facial hair! I think it looks really cute and I'll have to take a better picture for the blog later.

On Sunday, after Bruce and Mike made us omelets, we had fun relaxing around the house and playing with the animals outside. Here are a few pics of Mimi walking Moonbeam.


Grumpa is building a new stable for Moonbeam, which you can see in the background. So we went for rides on the lift that he is borrowing from his neigbhor.





I hope everyone's Mother's Day was as relaxing and wonderful as mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought I detected a mustache behind Owen's head in the circus picture and I was going to ask you about it. Question answered. I'm anxious to see a better picture but I think the facial hair adds 10 years. Of course the upside will be when it goes, he'll look younger! Mike looks good no matter!
Please email me that last picture of Teagan. It is absolutely adorable.
p.s. So did you get "JEWELS"?