Shortly after Teagan was born we joined the local YMCA, which has been a very good investment. Mike and I get to work out, I take yoga classes with Amy, and they have a wonderful kids program. Owen has taken a few classes too. They also have a separate building for daycare that is pretty impressive. So the other morning I was running late for yoga, but thought I had just enough time to drop the kids off and run over. Owen however, was upset that all the kids and counselors weren't outside on the playground and wouldn't come all the way into the building. [They have two doors that you have to go through.] I thought I would drop Teagan off and then coax Owen to come in. In the meantime, he tries to go back out to the playground by himself. As I am coming back to get him I see one of the little old ladies holding his arm and telling him he can't go out by himself. He then proceeds to kick her in the shins. Yes, you read that correctly, he kicked her in the shins! You should have seen the face of this other mom who was walking into the buidling. It was true horror and shock. Owen started crying of course, knowing he had done something very bad. I took him outside and he sat in time out until he had calmed down enough to go in and apologize. Needless to say, I did not get to enjoy the serenity of yoga that I so badly needed, and instead took my little hellian home.
Some pictures of Owen in his Squeaky Sneakers gym class and his Gymnastics class. He also took a class called Totally Toddlers, which is like preschool that Nana and Papa signed him up for his birthday.




Some pictures of Owen in his Squeaky Sneakers gym class and his Gymnastics class. He also took a class called Totally Toddlers, which is like preschool that Nana and Papa signed him up for his birthday.






No comments:
Post a Comment