There is nothing we love more lately than making Teagan smile and coo, which she does often. She is a very happy baby and when she is actually awake she doesn't stop cooing and making funny squeaky noises. However, she is a little shy when it comes to the camera. As soon as I point it towards her she is mesmorized by it and stops what she is doing. I tried to explain to her that you can't be a super model if you freeze in front of the camera, but oh well. Here is Owen trying to get her to give a big cheese. These next pictures are a little fuzzy unfortunately, but I still love them.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
So darling! She's beautiful, just like her mother. Miss you! Johanna
Adorable! It is a little eerie. Some of the pictures remind me so much of you! Now I know how Mike must feel looking at Owen! And WHY are my niece and nephew wearing COATS INSIDE the house?!?! Turn the darn heat up!!!
This site is an online "Baby Book" for our son Owen and our daughter Teagan. We hope you enjoy it and come back often. God bless.
{If you want to see an image in full screen, click on it.}
7 comments:
So darling!
She's beautiful, just like her mother.
Miss you!
Johanna
Adorable! It is a little eerie. Some of the pictures remind me so much of you! Now I know how Mike must feel looking at Owen! And WHY are my niece and nephew wearing COATS INSIDE the house?!?! Turn the darn heat up!!!
These are great shots, Jae! I love them! I want to hold her and play with her. Why don't you run down to IN for a week or two?
Love you, Aunt Bev
They are so cute! I really miss you guys!
Love, Aunt Ginny
so sweet! we need to get together sometime...
So cute!! She is looking so much more like Owen! Miss you guys!
Oh my goodness...too cute!! I think she looks just like you but I also see Mike in there too! Wish you guys lived closer so I could meet her ;)
Post a Comment