Every year I say I want to do something to honor Dr. Martin Luther King on his birthday, and most often we end up doing nothing, which is especially sad considering all the amazing things Chicago had to offer. This year I was determined to do something even if it was small. So we went to the Children's Museum to see a performance. It was really geared more towards older children, but I enjoyed it and Owen and Teagan did a good job sitting through most of it. After we left the performance Owen had fun playing at the museum and Teagan was content sleeping in a sling. I tried to take some pictures, but Owen doesn't like having his picture taken lately. Unless of course you are trying to take a picture of his baby sister and then he wants to be in it too.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I thought he was playing with radioactive balls until I saw the water. HAHA
This site is an online "Baby Book" for our son Owen and our daughter Teagan. We hope you enjoy it and come back often. God bless.
{If you want to see an image in full screen, click on it.}
2 comments:
I thought he was playing with radioactive balls until I saw the water. HAHA
He is getting sooooo big!!! I can't believe how tall he is!
Post a Comment