Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 27, 2008

LITTLE T

Teagan Wyllie Willard is here!!!!
Wednesday morning at 8:32 we were blessed, and kind of shocked, with a beautiful little girl. Although I had a feeling it was a girl, the entire pregnancy I/we just assumed it was another boy. Either way, we couldn't be happier! She is adorable, very sweet already, and nursing with no problems. She weighed exactly 8 lbs 11 oz, which I think is funny because Owen weighed 7 lbs 11 oz and was a week or so earlier. She and Owen were both also 21" long. The nurses called her a little Butter Ball because she was so round and plump when she first came out and being so close to "Turkey" day.


She has a full head of thick hair.

When Owen first came into the hospital room to meet his new little sister, I couldn't have written a more adorable script. He was very excited, asked if he could touch her and then wanted everyone in the room to meet her and touch her too. He was extremely gentle and explained to everyone (the grandparents) that they had to be careful.


We have so much to thank God for on this Thanksgiving Day!!!!
On our way to the hospital Mike called to let them know he wouldn't be in that day. Then when he called to give them the good news they announced Teagan's birth over the loud speaker. Mike's student teacher put this video together and sent it to us before the end of the day.
We are very thankful for the love and support we have already received from everyone and can't wait for you all to meet her.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw she is so cute!
congrats congrats congrats!!
and from the whole family--hope everything's going well!
we love you!
Becca R.
and family ;)

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful! Totally a little Willard but I think I might be seeing some of you in her, Jamie!


Love to you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the Wyllie/Willard families on the newest addition. I felt from the time I saw the ultra sound pictures of the face in 3D that she was a she. Owen must be sooooo proud to be a big brother. She is so adorable and she goes with her name. It fits her. I can't wait to meet her in person. Until then I will settle for the blog. The tribute from the class was so sweet. Love you all, Aunt Bev

Rya Nicole said...

She is adorable, I love all of the dark hair. Can't wait to meet her. Give her kisses from all of us. Congrats! Love you, Nicole, Jim, Rya & Kiki

JLC Studio said...

Yay again!!! She is absolutely beautiful and I'm so happy that you got a baby girl!!!! Love the pictures with the proud big brother...he looks so excited (and in awe)! That video is precious :)

Congratulations!!!!

Anonymous said...

Jamie and Mike,

Congratulations! You have created another amazing little person! And a girl!! Hope everyone is doing well.

Love,
Aunt Ginny

Anonymous said...

Grattis till eran lilla flicka.Hoppas att ni mår bra.
Kram,
Eva-Lena

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Jamie and Mike! Teagan is BEAUTIFUL!
Warmest Regards,
Lucia

Anonymous said...

Congrats, congrats and congrats to all three of you!!!!! She is beautiful and what a head of hair! Hope you are feeling well....second one for me was a piece of cake compared to the first. I'm so happy for you all! Now the fun really begins.....Debbie Robinett

Anonymous said...

Hello Jae,
Thanks for letting me know of the most recent addition to the Willard family, beautiful Teagan. Everyone looks so happy, and I am sure that you are relieved to have a healthy, baby girl!
Take care and give my best to everyone.

Sandra

Anonymous said...

I was so happy to hear that you got a little girl and that You are feeling good. I enjoy reading your blog and do it often. I wish you all a very happy christmas, love Gun

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL I LOVE MY NEW NIECE I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH I AM SO GLAD YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT WE LOVE YOU GUYS AND MISS YOU.
Nettie and the crew

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world, Teagan! You're a lucky girl who has a beautiful mom, dad and big brother... wow! I'm your aunt Jill, but not an aunt by family... only because your mom and dad are some of the best friends your uncle Doug (my husband) and I have ever had. We miss them now that we live in Oregon and they live in Rhode Island. We used to live really close in Chicago. Maybe we'll meet you there one day and you can play with Isabelle. Who, by the way, is one year and one day older than you... how cool!
I hope we can meet soon... until then, enjoy your first few days in the world. Sleep a lot for your mom and dad - they need it.
Love,
Aunt Jill

Anonymous said...

gosh! you forget how itty bitty they are! CONGRATS!!!! i totally thought she looked like you but the more i looked, i think i see mike! what do you think? can you tell? and little owen is adorable! he looks so proud! i'm glad all is well! happy holidays to you and your sweet, expanded family! :) ~Kristine

Anonymous said...

Dear Mike, Jae, Owen and Teagan,

Congrats to you all on some work well done. Teagan you look alot like your big brother. You're beautiful. Love you, Dawn

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Jae. She's beautiful! And a full head of hair! And a big girl too - almost 9 lbs! How long were you in labor for?

So, is the honeymoon still going with Owen or has he tired of her and asked for a puppy yet?

Wishing you and Mike and Owen and Teagan a wonderful life. What a beautiful little family you have! Enjoy every moment!

-Nancy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your beautiful little girl! It's great to hear about your life! Thanks for sending the pictures!

johanna s.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jae! She is adorable! Congratulations. Time flies! I just got back from Argentina where I spend a whole month with MIa. I left knowing that I promissed to lend you some maternity clothes... too late now. Teagan is so beautiful and Owen looks so proud to hold her.
Thanks for sharing this wonderful news.
Sissi

Anonymous said...

Hi Jae,
What wonderful news!!! Teagan is gorgeous - with that size she is destined for modeling. O is developing into a handsome lad. Glad to hear all is well.

I would say "Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving" but its so obvious you started it with a bang! Give my best to Mike.
Best
Tony