Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Still waiting...

I went to the doc again this afternoon and she said she couldn't believe she was seeing me in her office. Some are predicting I'm having a girl, because "she" is a stubborn little one coming into this world when she's ready. I have no idea, but know that we are all ready to meet Baby T. I am still 3 1/2 cm dilated with contractions coming and going, but nothing consistant. My parents are here now joining in on the waiting game, which is fun for Owen. We have an appointment to induce next Tuesday if it doesn't happen before then. Pray for us, wish us luck, do a little dance, whatever you think will help to get things going. Until then, have a Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh this is all so exciting!
I can't wait to find out what you have :)
Hope everything goes well and a happy thanksgiving to you too!
love you guys,
Becca R.

amy said...

Just heard the news from Brian! Congratulations!!!!!