Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

The Letter T

As it gets closer now to baby #2 being here, the pressure is on to establish names. Although we have a couple of good possibilities for both boys and girls, there isn't one of each that we just have to have. Because we found out that I was pregnant three days after my oldest sister, Tricia, passed away, we decided that the baby's name should start with the initial T in honor of her. I love this idea, but it makes the already challenging task of naming someone that much harder by limiting yourself to an initial. So, I thought I would see if anyone had any suggestions for names. Feel free to post a comment with your favorite T names for both boys and girls. Keep in mind that we do not want something common.

9 comments:

amy said...

Yay! You gave me something to do during my meeting! Here you go... I went for unusual...

Tess
Tegan or Teagan
Taylor
Talullah
Toby Tobias
Turner
Talia
Tanner
Tessa
Travis
Trent
Tristen
Ty

I love thinking of names!

Frank, Laura, Vince and Stella said...

Hello Willards! I came across your blog through the Johnson's. I went to North Park with both of you - Laura Dahlgren. Congrats on Owen and baby #2. Sorry to hear about your sister.
I love any kind of game and thought names with the letter T is a fun game. Hope these help but maybe you thought of them already. Girls - Teagan, Trinity, or Tallulah (a couple of celebrities named their daughter the last one.) Boys - Tristan, Tyler, Trevor, Troy, Todd. Good luck.
I have a little guy named Vince. He's 7 months old.

Pat and Molly said...

Tristan(boy) and Taylor(boy or girl)

Nicki said...

Taren for a girl
Tobias for a boy

JLC Studio said...

Great choice...and so sweet that you are doing this to remember your sis :)...

Here are a few I like (and I get to live vicariously through you!!):

Girl:
Tieg (my best friend has a cousin with this name-I've always liked it!)
Taryn
Trinity
Tatum
Tessa
Teryl

Boy:
Tate
Trace
Tyson (Ty)
Thaddeus
Topher

Anonymous said...

So I know that Mike doesn't like unusual names but I woke up this morning thinking it would be pretty kick ass if you had a boy and named him Thor.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jamie! Oh, I'm so excited for the new baby to come!!

Some name ideas, hmmm...:
Taylor, Tyler, Talin (pronouned tah-leen), Tabitha, Tory, Todd, Tad, Teddie, Thor, Townsend...
just some thoughts.

hope all's going well!
i miss you guys!

love, Becca

Anonymous said...

Torren

Anonymous said...

Namn som börjar på T.....hmmmm...låt mig tänka lite på det....svenska namn som jag gillar på T för flicka är
Tova, Tove, Tilda, Tanja. Pojk namn är svårare....Tim, Tony, Teodor, Tobias, Thomas, Tor.
Och så finns det typ gamla gubb namn som Tage, Tore, Tord, Torleif, Tryggve, Ture.
~Madde