
Some days I feel like we are so close to meeting baby #2, but then I realize that there is still a little time left to go and we need to make the most of it. The room is ready, the clothes that are "gender neutral" from Owen have been put in the drawers, and I have contacted my HR department about papers for maternity leave. Now it is just a waiting game. I want to spend as much one on one time with Owen in the coming weeks, but it is hard for me to really play the way he is used to me doing with my current condition. Although I am much healthier this pregnancy and don't have any signs of preecalmpsia yet, I still feel huge and have a hard time doing a lot of things because of back pain. This morning was perfect though. Owen and I cuddled in bed for a little while talking about the baby as he kissed my belly over and over, and talked to the baby about how it is "growing bigger, and bigger, and bigger Mama!"


1 comment:
Awwwww...that is the sweetest thing ever!!! Enjoy!
Post a Comment