Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 10, 2008

Boston Museum of Science

A couple of weekends ago we went to the Boston Museum of Science. Mike was given a free all access pass to the museum for himself and three others in recognition of teachers. So Mimi and Grumpa joined us for a fun day out. It was great. Owen loved running around from one exhibit to the next. He also saw his first movie, which was 3D, even though he wouldn't wear the glasses.
We started off in the discovery zone, which was very difficult to get Owen to leave.


I have to point out the tool belt!

{Yes, that's me in all my full body glory! Can you believe I'm not as big as I was with Owen?!}












Two seconds into our walk to the car Owen fell asleep; a fitting ending for our busy little boy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great!! -jck

Gwen said...

jamie, you look great!