Owen is blessed with some pretty amazing women in his life, all of whom are not pictured here unfortunately. But we love you all and thank you for enriching his life on a daily basis! Here are some pics of Owen and just some of his favorite "moms".
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Jamie, I just talked to you last night. When did you have time to put pictures on the blog? I started to cry when Trish's picture came up. It caught me by surprise. The only thing missing is my picture with Owen!!! Definitely on the coming travel agenda.
This site is an online "Baby Book" for our son Owen and our daughter Teagan. We hope you enjoy it and come back often. God bless.
{If you want to see an image in full screen, click on it.}
1 comment:
Jamie,
I just talked to you last night. When did you have time to put pictures on the blog? I started to cry when Trish's picture came up. It caught me by surprise. The only thing missing is my picture with Owen!!! Definitely on the coming travel agenda.
Very sweet!
Love,
Aunt Ginny
Post a Comment