Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 31, 2008

April Fools...

So, I know it is almost June and a little late for an April Fools joke, but that happens to be the day we found out Owen is going to be a big brother!!!!
That's right, Willard baby #2 is on its way. It was a little unexpected and definitely ironic finding out on April Fools Day, but we are very excited and couldn't be happier. The due date is December 1st, although I doubt it will actually be then considering Owen was early. Below is the first ultrasound taken when I was six weeks along. {I'm now at week 13.}

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jamie, Mike and Owen. She's beautiful!!! Love you all, Aunt Bev

The Willards said...

So Aunt Bev thinks the baby is a girl. Maybe I should start a survey.

Anonymous said...

I already love that baby!

Pat and Molly said...

Congrats you guys! Hope the pregnancy goes smoothly:)

JLC Studio said...

Yay! Congratulations you two! Hey...they know how that happens now ;)

btw...that video of Owen in the post after this is adorable! He's getting soo big!