Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 31, 2008

Tricia Marie Wyllie

It is extremely difficult for me to even begin to write this post. This past weekend my oldest sister Trish passed away unexpectedly. I can not, nor will I try, to honor my sister through a post on a blog, or to try and explain to the world who she was and what she meant to me. But there are many out there who knew her, or knew her through me that I thought should know and I obviously do not have the energy to call each of you personally. There are no more words that I can say, I have lost a sister.

7 comments:

Pat and Molly said...

Jae I am so sorry to hear about your sister. Your family is in our thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Jamie I am so sorry. I don't know what else to saw, except that the girls and I are here for you and you will be in our thoughts.

Anonymous said...

James -
I talked to Karen today, and I thought I'd write you a note. I don't know what to say...you and your family are in our prayers. It's such a shock.
Love,
Jillsy

JLC Studio said...

Jae...

I'm sooo sorry sweetie. I can't even begin to imagine or know what to say except that I'm praying for you and your family. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you...

Love,

Jen

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for your loss Jamie.
I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.
Love, Becca

Anonymous said...

Jamie, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to here about your loss. you and your family are in my prayers and thoughts.
Love, Meghan