Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Easter

We spent Easter weekend at Mimi and Grumpa's house. It was nice to just relax and spend time together. While we were watching some of the tournament games, Owen was drawing on the floor in front of us. He got up and turned around and this is what we saw... four adults in the room and he still managed to create this masterpiece.


This is his new chin face he makes. He does it all the time; when he is going to kiss you or to be silly, growl, whatever. So funny.


On Easter Sunday we had a little egg hunt in the yard. Owen is wearing his sports jacket from last year that doesn't really fit anymore, but I thought it was still cute.



Counting his eggs.



When Owen was done counting his eggs, he emptied his basket... on Callie!



Owen entertained us with his music while we finished dinner. He was very proud of himself.

2 comments:

The Process said...

When I see that blazer the first thing I think of is "shoulder shrug!" and that makes me very happy! : )

The Process said...

When I see that blazer the first thing I think of is "shoulder shrug!" and that makes me very happy! : )