Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 05, 2007

Room 303

On Friday, Owen and I took Mike lunch to start off his month of being a Vegetarian. (Yes, that's right, Mike is going to try and be a vegetarian like me for a month.) Owen had a great time visiting with all the kids. At first they all gathered around him and he just sat there loving all the attention from the big kids. Then they had to get back to work and we stayed for a little bit. It was so cute to see him crawl over to one of their desks, pull himself up, and surprise them because he was standing at their side all of a sudden. I wish I had a picture of that. Next visit. Thanks Room 303 for a fun time!


1 comment:

Ginny said...

I can't believe how fast they grow! Well actually I can- Colin is now getting info from colleges!!!