Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Riley Rose!!!!

Although it was last week we were in Florida, today is actually Riley's birthday. Happy Birthday Rosers!!!!

After a long night of cake decorating, the boys woke up all smiles. Probably because they actually slept like babies. Here is Karen working on her masterpiece.






The adorable birthday girl!!!!

Owen checking out Riley's presents with his classic, "What? I'm not doing anything," look.



Owen and Uncle Tommy, who shares Riley's birthday.
Happy Birthday Uncle Tommy!

Here is Owen with some other partiers.


Owen and Nana. We love you Nana!





Below are pictures of Riley and Owen enjoying Riley's awesome birthday present. I know there are a lot of them, but I couldn't resist. The two of them had so much fun! Riley is a real driving machine and Owen sat there like a little man cruzin' with his arm hanging out and playing with the radio that actually works.




Riley driving with her leg up like Mommy and Aunt Jamie do.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is some amazing car that Grandma and Grandpa Becker gave Riley for her birthday!