Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 11, 2007

A Quilt for Babs!


I am excited to show you my second quilt, which I made for Barbara's bun. This quilt is truely special, not just because I actually made another one and it turned out pretty good, but because of the significance behind it. I am so happy for Barbara and Nathan that they have overcome their infertility, and proud of their courage and love as they continue "processing the process". What extraordinary parents they already are!


Thank you Angela for your help with this quilt and everything else you do for me!

2 comments:

The Process said...

It's my favorite thing in the baby's room right now and I am so happy that she'll be able to have such a special little quilt made for her by someone who loves her and her parent's so much. It's beautiful but you're right, the meaning behind it is even more special.
Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

this is beautiful!

i can't believe that you made it!

great job!

♥ becca