Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 29, 2007

JUST HOW BIG IS THE BIG O?

Just how big is the Big O is a question we often get. Well, tomorrow we are going to the doctor because we had to reschedule his nine month appointment before the holidays. I have been waiting for this appointment since the sixth month one, just to see how much this big baby weighs. I thought it would be fun to ask all of you how much you think he weighs and how long you think he is now. Or you can tell me what percentile you think he is at. Then I will give you the results in a couple of days after everyone has had a chance to guess. Maybe the winner will get a prize? We'll see... good luck guessing!


Although this picture doesn't really show Owen in his full glory, I thought it was a cute picture of him helping Mike put the groceries away. At least it shows you how big he is next to his big daddy.

5 comments:

The Process said...

I have no concept of how much people way, let alone babies but since there is a possible prize I thought I would take a stab : ) I'm going to go with 28 lbs. and length? Lawdy . . . 31?

Anonymous said...

I am going to guess that the Big O is 24/24. He weighs 24 lbs and is 24 inches. Owens favorite Aunt Bev

The Process said...

I just realized I wrote "way" instead of "weigh" which makes me really sad. . . .

The Process said...

Nathan is guessing 31 lbs and 32 inches. (this is without fuzzy bunz)

erik and courtney said...

We guess 28 pounds 10 ounces, 31.25 inches long, head circumference...20 inches. Can't wait to hear the results!!