OK, so I have had major issues trying to post lately. It has been a busy summer and being frustrated every time I try to post something and it takes forever hasn't helped. Finally, I was able to get these pics on a Picassa Web Album to share them since Blogspot wouldn't let me upload them as usual. It's probably for the best since there are so many pics. So click on the picture above of Owen and Izzy and it should take you to the complete (or I should say the edited album since you know I took a lot more pics).
Now a little bit about the trip...
Our summer vacation started with a trip out to Portland, OR to visit the Goodwins finally. It was an awesome trip. We had so much fun seeing where our dear friends live and call their home. We ate at their favorite spots, went to the local farmer's market, visited with Doug's sister Dawn and her family, went to Cannon Beach where Goonies was filmed, and then stayed at "the property" for a couple of days on our way to Seattle. At the cabin we went hiking, clamming, and the boys made us some wonderful food while the kids played like they were never apart. It truly was a trip to remember for a lifetime. We love and miss them so much, but are very grateful for being able to have visited them on their turf. Thanks Auntie Jill and Uncle Doug!!!! And of course Izzy, Maddie, and baby to be too!


1 comment:
I kind of liked this way of viewing because I did the slideshow. Great shots of the Pacific Northwest! Looks like a beautiful vacation! Love, Aunt Bev
Post a Comment