I can't believe it's been a year. So much has happened and at the same time so little has changed. I'm missing you...
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Jae, I was shocked to see this headline because it is unbelievable that a year has passed already. Those are really great pictures and I was surprised that I had never seen any of them in the past. Trish will always be in your heart and memories. Big hug from Aunt Bev! XXXOOO
This site is an online "Baby Book" for our son Owen and our daughter Teagan. We hope you enjoy it and come back often. God bless.
{If you want to see an image in full screen, click on it.}
1 comment:
Jae, I was shocked to see this headline because it is unbelievable that a year has passed already. Those are really great pictures and I was surprised that I had never seen any of them in the past. Trish will always be in your heart and memories. Big hug from Aunt Bev! XXXOOO
Post a Comment