
I also refinished this dresser, which was Aunt Kika's when she was a baby. Originally it was a yellowish white with gold trim and gold handles. After Mike sanded it for me, I painted it bright white, added kelly green trim, and filled the holes from the handles to put pulls instead. The fabric Celtics wall hanging and basketball lamp are from Mike's room when he was little.

Here is a close-up of the antique green glass pulls I found.



{A close-up of my stripes.}

{This is a collage I made of tickets from this past year, as well as a shirt we had autographed and pictures of Owen from his first Celtic's game in Chicago. That was a fun memory having the different players and Coach Doc hold Owen for pictures.}

The inspirational photography collection.


These are house numbers that I collected to be big "O"s.



While I was painting Owen's room he got into the paint and started putting handprints on one of the white walls that I hadn't yet painted. I thought it was cute and decided to incorporate it into the room. So I helped him put this one on the green wall.
Next I promise to put pics of the nursery... I just don't promise when that will be!


5 comments:
The room looks fantastic, Jamie! Can't wait to see pictures of the nursery... and maybe one of mom too?? - jck
Good job Jamie!! Looks like you put a lot of thought and attention into the little details too. I'll bet Owen is very proud of his big boy room. Love, Aunt Bev
Owen's room looks fantastic! Brian is very jealous. We need to hang out sometime soon!
Love it!!! This is too fabulous (of course it would be, look who designed it!). I love the handprint and the stripes!!! I think both your boys (I'm including Mike in this one!) will love this room for years to come!
Wow -- the room looks amazing! Nice work. Owen's a lucky little Celtics fan
Post a Comment