Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Celtics Beat LA!!!!

As you know by now, our family is one great big Celtics fan that starts with our fearless leader Mike. I think I have watched just about every Celtics game since I met him in college; through the bad, extremely bad, and now incredible times. And now the Celtics have won it all for the first time in over twenty years! They didn't just win it all, but beat their all-time rival the LA Lakers. You should have heard our house erupt on Tuesday night, and every playoff game night for that matter. Each game Marzy, Deardorf, Willie D, and sometimes Pat came over for the game and they had to come in the same order that they came for the first game or it was bad luck. One time they came out of rotation and they actually all went outside and came back in in the correct rotation. Talk about superstition.
Here they are after the Celtics won.

This is how they were through out the games. Jumping up and down, yelling at the TV, and cheering. I can't believe Owen slept through it all with all the noise downstairs.


GO CELTICS!!!!!!!!!



No comments: