Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 25, 2007

Potty Time!!!!

Owen loves playing with Nana's bidet, so we thought it was time he started playing with his own toilet to start getting used to it. And so potty training begins...


(I love this, "What? I'm not doing anything." look he gave me.)


They say it is important to give babies plenty of "naked time" so that they are aware when they go to the bathroom. I say any chance to see that cute butt is welcomed. We let Owen play on the deck naked. Better there than our apartment. Then we gave him his "potty" to see what he thought. He responded well to it and had fun getting on and off. He even sat on it for a little bit before going into the screened-in area you see behind him to go poop on the deck. It was great!


No comments: