Cabo feels like ages ago because we have been so busy since then, but the memories will be hard to forget and therefore make it seem like yesterday. We had a much needed vacation with tons of fun, good food, adventures, and family. We arrived in the evening and when we woke up the next morning Owen could not believe the view. He was even more excited because he caught a small lizard.
We wasted no time heading to the pool and ordering margaritas. By the end of the day a few of us had a few too many.
Ok, I admit it, it was me as you'll see in some of the pics. Oh well, what is vacation for?! And I wasn't alone I must add.
Oh boy, here we go...
The next day we explored a little before getting ready for Nicole and Jonathan's wedding, which was amazing and deserves its own post.
Teagan was really funny the entire trip when it came to going in the sand, pool, anything really. She insisted on sitting on something or someone rather than in the sand. Thankfully we have been to the beach
since being home and she is over that little stage.
Just look at her face in this picture when Amanda tries to put her in the sand. Too funny.
Owen loved swimming and by the end of the week he was proudly swimming under water and jumping into the pool.
Last time we were in
Cabo, Mike and I discovered this little place called Gardenias. The food is so authentically amazing and fresh. We made sure to find it again and actually ate there three times.
Just look at
Teagan retracting her legs as I try to put her down in the sand. Poor thing.
I wouldn't normally post a pic of me adjusting myself, but I just can't get over how
Teagan reacted to me putting her down. It really was funny because neither she nor I are exactly prissy girls that don't like to get dirty. Just look at that face!
Mirielle was holding on for dear life too!
Teagan loved walking around with her Nana and Papa.
Nana and Daddy dancing in the kitchen...
The next morning we started our day with a little ceramic painting by the pool. Oh how I love vacation!
Later we headed into town to another one of our favorite restaurants, Mi Casa. I love the food, but more so I love the ambiance and their little shop. Owen and Teagan waiting in the rockers for the shuttle.
Daddy ordered fish and the entire thing came on the plate, including the eyeball that you see Owen pretending to eat.
Nana and Papa being silly as usual.
The next day it was back to where else, but the pool!
We are so proud of our little swimmer!
Mike and I went scuba diving and when we got back we found Papa giving the kids oreos and milk. This was the first time either of them had had this and now of course Owen asks for it all the time.
These two were so cute together having their own little conversations and arguments too.
We took a "glass bottom" water taxi in the Sea of Cortez, which is also where we went scuba diving.
If you look closely in this picture you can see a sting ray flying out of the water. There was a school of them and it was amazing to see.
Here is another shot of a sting ray coming out of the water.
A pirate ship for Owen!
Resting his feet after a long day of sightseeing. I think this shot pretty much sums up the trip. Lots of tiring fun!!!!
Thanks Nana and Papa, we all had a wonderful trip!!!! And we were so glad that Nicole, Jonathan, his parents, and Amanda could join us. What an amazing time to share.
2 comments:
Looks like a great time, so beautiful!
What a fun trip! Really good people pictures! I absolutely love the picture of Teagan with Nana after they visited the little bird sanctuary. I know Nana will probably not like the close up profile but I think it's my favorite picture of Teagan. Love you, Aunt Bev
Post a Comment